Join our mailing list to receive special offers!
Find out more about our Hotels.
Entertainment, Attractions & Dining in Anaheim, CA
Within walking distance of Stovall's Best Western Park Place Inn Disneyland® you'll find an assortment of your favorite restaurants including IHop, Denny's, Tony Roma's, Mimi's Café and Millie's Restaurant & Bakery.
For those looking for more of a high-energy action-packed outing, a 5 minute walk will take you from our hotel to Downtown Disney® District. Featuring the finest selection of dining, entertainment and shopping venues, the brand-new addition to Disneyland® Resort is open 7 days a week and there is no entrance fee. Stop by and see why people are calling it Anaheim's ultimate entertainment district.
Beyond the excitement of the Magic Kingdom, Orange County has become a thriving mecca of family-oriented entertainment attractions. Anything you want to do is possible here.
Anaheim Attractions, Events and Activities:
- Directly across from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park
- 1/2 block from Downtown Disney® District
- 2 miles from Thomas Edison Field (Anaheim Angels)
- 2 miles from the Honda Center (Mighty Ducks of Anaheim)
- 7 miles from Knotts Berry Farms, Movieland Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Medieval Times & Pirate's Dinner Adventure
- 12 miles from Orange County Fairgrounds
- 15 miles from Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Long Beach Harbor
- 26 miles from Catalina Island - Tours available
- 40 miles from Universal Studios, Guinness World of Records Museum, Griffith Observatory
- 45 miles from Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum
- 75 miles from Magic Mountain
- 80 miles from Sea World®, San Diego Zoo and San Diego Wild Animal Park
- 1 mile from Greyound Bus Station
- 4 miles from Amtrak
- 15 miles from Long Beach Airport
- 15 miles from John Wayne Airport
- 40 miles from Los Angeles International Airport
- 45 miles from Ontario Airport
- 45 miles from Burbank Airport
Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, Stovall's Best Western Park Place Inn Disneyland® is the most affordable and convenient of all the Anaheim, CA, hotels. For more information or to reserve a room, call 800-854-8177 Ext. 4 or 714-776-4800. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Best Western Park Place Inn & Mini Suites
Orange County is one of the most enjoyable vacation destinations on the West Coast. From Disneyland ®, Knott's Berry Farm, the OC Fairgrounds and the stunningly beautiful beaches of Newport and Huntington to every other kind of entertaining and educational attraction imaginable, Southern California has it all. Search through our events blog for interesting things to do while vacationing in our famed locale.
Interesting Things To Do
Date posted: 04/15/2013
Spending a night with friends and family to watch a film is one of the great American pastimes. If you are going to be staying in one of the hotels near Newport Beach, CA between April 25th and May 2nd, be sure to check out the Newport Beach Film Festival. The festival attracts over 52,000 people...
Date posted: 03/21/2013
Those staying in Anaheim Convention Center hotels for conferences next month can take their kids to the 2013 Youth Expo at the OC Fairgrounds and Event Center for a fun weekend with the family. The 2013 theme “Ham It Up” will showcase talents from preschool through high school in the sciences...
Date posted: 02/28/2013
Looking for a unique way to spend spring break? You spend spring break at the lake at the Irvine Mud Run! The run starts at 9am at Oak Canyon Park on the picturesque Irvine Lake. Food sales will be available from 7:30am to 4pm, and the beer garden will be open from 10am to 4pm. You can also check o
Date posted: 01/30/2013
Orange County’s favorite restaurants will be teaming up again this year during the 5th Orange County Restaurant Week. From February 24 to March 2, all you will need to make for dinner are reservations. Delicious menus will be available at fabulous prices for you and your loved ones to try all...
Date posted: 12/05/2012
The holidays are a great time to be staying at hotels close to Knott's Berry Farm! The park has opened the Christmas Crafts Village along with other holiday festivities to help you get into the spirit of giving this season. You can also celebrate the coming of 2013 at the park at its New Year’s...
Date posted: 11/08/2012
Welcome to the Merriest Place on Earth! If you’re staying in Anaheim CA hotels, no doubt you’re visiting Disneyland Park for the holidays! This is one of the best times to visit Disneyland; you can literally see the park sparkle with holiday cheer!